request for transcript: Bruce Schneier and Eben Moglen discuss a post-Snowden Internet

--On Sunday, December 15, 2013 6:11 PM -0800 coderman <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Video:
>  https://archive.org/details/schneier
> Audio:
>  http://www.softwarefreedom.org/events/2013/a_conversation_with_bruce_sch
> neier/

	"the nsa can't break tor"

	Ha? tor developers admit that the nsa can break tor but schneider says
otherwise?

	plus, schneier, greenwald and partners don't seem to have too much
credibility at this point