RE: sizing question

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;>
Date: 11/25/04-02:19:26 AM Z
Message-id: <>


Do you have a link or a phone number for a supplier of this Fuji product?
I'm not finding it in Google and the Fuji website it huge.



-----Original Message-----
From: Ryuji Suzuki []
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: sizing question

Fuji sells a bottled emulsion called "Art Emulsion." They sell a
product called "Art Emulsion Binder" to use as a sizing layer. This
"Binder" is most likely a styrene-butadiene latex copolymer, which has
good adhesion on many support materials like glass, ceramics,
etc... and emulsions have good adhesion on this substance. I don't
know if other bottled emulsion products come with sizing media paired
with them, but if they do, such sizing solution may find useful for
your emulsion-on-whatever project when whatver find too much challange
to coat on. (Styrene-butadiene is a common sizing for commercial films
based on polyester.)
Received on Thu Nov 25 00:18:40 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 12/08/04-10:51:34 AM Z CST