Re: contact printing frame

From: SteveS ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 12/27/04-02:40:02 PM Z
Message-id: <000901c4ec54$3e11abd0$3b04e4d8@VALUED65BAD02C>

The simplest is to go to your fabric store and feel the felts they have for
sale. I have seen both green and a whiskey color, deep yellow orange. The
thickness or weight will depend on how tight you wish to make contact
between the negative, paper and the glass.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ayral" <>
To: "alt-photo-process" <>
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 11:36 AM
Subject: contact printing frame

> I am building a contact printing frame for printing two 8x10" negatives
> side by side (diptych).
> For that I am looking for the material used by almost all manufacturer
> to cover the wood hinged back. It's something like a thin and very hard
> felt.
> If somebody knows the name and where to find that kind of material, I
> will be
> happy to learn.
> Philippe
Received on Mon Dec 27 14:40:49 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01/03/05-09:29:44 AM Z CST