Re: contact printing frame

From: Robert W. Schramm ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 12/27/04-09:12:58 PM Z
Message-id: <BAY21-F238C6E6B6E683D20D33D39D09A0@phx.gbl>

&gt;From: SteveS &lt;;
&gt;Reply-To: SteveS &lt;;
&gt;Subject: Re: contact printing frame
&gt;Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:40:02 -0800
&gt;The simplest is to go to your fabric store and feel the felts they have
&gt;sale. I have seen both green and a whiskey color, deep yellow orange.
&gt;thickness or weight will depend on how tight you wish to make contact
&gt;between the negative, paper and the glass.
&gt;----- Original Message -----
&gt;From: &quot;Ayral&quot; &lt;;
&gt;To: &quot;alt-photo-process&quot;
&gt;Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 11:36 AM
&gt;Subject: contact printing frame
&gt; &gt; I am building a contact printing frame for printing two 8x10&quot;
&gt; &gt; side by side (diptych).
&gt; &gt; For that I am looking for the material used by almost all
&gt; &gt; to cover the wood hinged back. It's something like a thin and very
&gt; &gt; felt.
&gt; &gt; If somebody knows the name and where to find that kind of
material, I
&gt; &gt; will be
&gt; &gt; happy to learn.
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt; Philippe
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
&gt; &gt;
Received on Mon Dec 27 21:13:15 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01/03/05-09:29:44 AM Z CST