contact printing frame

From: Ayral ^lt;[email protected]>
Date: 12/27/04-01:36:55 PM Z
Message-id: <>

I am building a contact printing frame for printing two 8x10" negatives
side by side (diptych).
For that I am looking for the material used by almost all manufacturer
to cover the wood hinged back. It's something like a thin and very hard
If somebody knows the name and where to find that kind of material, I
will be
happy to learn.

Received on Mon Dec 27 13:37:14 2004

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.8 : 01/03/05-09:29:44 AM Z CST