[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] lite linux, bodhi vs LXLE vs Puppy, trying to revive old machine
- Subject: [ale] lite linux, bodhi vs LXLE vs Puppy, trying to revive old machine
- From: preston.lists at gmail.com (Preston)
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 16:43:29 -0600
- In-reply-to: <CALCru[email protected]>
- References: <CALCru[email protected]>
On 10/6/2019 9:49 AM, Narahari 'n' Savitha via Ale wrote:
> Any one has experience with Bodhi vs LXLE vs Puppy linux for an old Dell PC.
> 2GB ram with old cpu.
If you are open to some other suggestions how about:
has 32bit version, based on Debian
Void Linux (https://voidlinux.org/)
xbps package manager is dang good, I run this on an old Asus EEE PC.
Antix has been mentioned, but there's another project that combines it
and Mepis called MX Linux (https://mxlinux.org/). I've not tried it yet,
but will load it on a test machine at some point. They bill it as a mid
I believe there's a 32 bit version of Arch Linux
(https://archlinux32.org/download/), but I'm not sure about their
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don?t
matter and those who matter don?t mind.