[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Need an method of recording command line operations for auditing purposes
- Subject: [ale] Need an method of recording command line operations for auditing purposes
- From: James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com (James Taylor)
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:02:30 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
the acct package is part of the distribution.
I need to look at in more depth, but it looks promising.
>>> "James Taylor" <James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> 6/16/2010 09:50 AM >>>
Is there a good method for auditing command line operations, similar to bash_history that is not accessible to the user? bash_hisory is functional, but can be edited or deleted by the user.
Something that is included with a SLES distribution is highly desirable, but if there are some good options, one of them may already be there.
I've had one suggestion for snoopy, but I don't think it's included with SLES.
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Ale mailing list
Ale at ale.org
See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at