[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Need an method of recording command line operations for auditing purposes
- Subject: [ale] Need an method of recording command line operations for auditing purposes
- From: tcarter at entrusion.com (Tony Carter)
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:13:26 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 10:50 AM, James Taylor <
James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com> wrote:
> Is there a good method for auditing command line operations, similar to
> bash_history that is not accessible to the user? bash_hisory is functional,
> but can be edited or deleted by the user.
> Something that is included with a SLES distribution is highly desirable,
> but if there are some good options, one of them may already be there.
> I've had one suggestion for snoopy, but I don't think it's included with
> I ran across a script shell type of thing that did this. I'm looking for it
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...