[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Cisco VPN on AMD64, Anyone?
- Subject: [ale] Cisco VPN on AMD64, Anyone?
- From: jimpop at yahoo.com (Jim Popovitch)
- Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 09:00:30 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 22:13 -0600, Michael Hirsch wrote:
> Has anyone been able to use the Cisco VPN on an AMD64? It appears to
> have some 64 bit issues. I'm trying to install Cisco Systems VPN
> Client Version 4.6.00 (0045) Linux Installer on my dual opteron
> Mandrake system and getting 64 bit errors:
I dumped dumped CiscoVPN a while back and have been using vpnc with good
success. I don't have an AMD64, but packages should be available for
that, if not re-compiling shouldn't be difficult.