Re: Watch out for Y2K

Miss Liska, you've hit it right on the head!  And I agree, it's no place for
a girl like me, either!

As for being self-reliant and being able to forage for food and crap like that,
I can tell when a watermelon is ripe, but that's about it.  My valet can be
self-reliant for me.  That's what I pay him for.  ;^)

I can swing a mean axe, though, and I can plan a defensive fortification that
SEAL Team Six couldn't get through, but I can't figure out if that's birch bark
or poison oak I'm about to wipe my bum with.

Oh, well.  I guess I'll just have to let the food come to me.  With the cyanide-and-water-sprayed
razor wire, any people who try to get into my house will be feeding me for a
long time.

*smiles*
Uncle Karl
aka Mr. Ben