[datacenter] horizontal and vertical wire management

Our cable distribution is not dense in numbers (5 48 port patch panels and fibre distribution) but is all in one rack.  There is the opportunity to add additional rack space and I'd like to upgrade from our cheap plastic management to something nicer such as slotted and hinged management.  Is there a consensus or preference on this list with regards to manufacturer or design?  I am most familiar with Panduit and have been browsing their products.

Have customers who installed the hinged design found it beneficial?

Thanks in advance

David