[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
sfps from fs dot com
- Subject: sfps from fs dot com
- From: carl-lists at portnetworks.com (Carl Peterson)
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 10:42:09 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
We have had some failures with 10G BiDi optics coded for Juniper. We buy a
ton of other stuff from FS but for optics we have moved over to Approved
Optics for everything but active ethernet residential subscribers.
On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 7:33 AM Nicholas Warren <nwarren at barryelectric.com>
> Anyone have experience with fs.com's lasers? Are they reliable?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...