[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
sfps from fs dot com
- Subject: sfps from fs dot com
- From: matthew at corp.crocker.com (Matthew Crocker)
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:12:33 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I have had some fail and SFP+ & QSFP28s that my Juniper MC480s refuse to recognize even though I ordered 'branded Juniper' optics.
99% of my stuff is from FlexOptix (https://www.flexoptix.net/). They are a bit more expensive but I've had 100% reliability and they have worked in all systems I've put them in.
ï»¿On 9/20/19, 8:33 AM, "NANOG on behalf of Nicholas Warren" <nanog-bounces at nanog.org on behalf of nwarren at barryelectric.com> wrote:
Anyone have experience with fs.com's lasers? Are they reliable?