[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
diversity in the RIPE Route Collectors
- Subject: diversity in the RIPE Route Collectors
- From: morrowc.lists at gmail.com (Christopher Morrow)
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:36:15 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 6:24 AM Emile Aben <emile.aben at ripe.net> wrote:
> Hi NANOG,
> in light of a recent discussion on RIS-live, and a question on where
> best have RIS peers, this might be of interest to the NANOG crowd:
thanks for taking a look at this! I think the first reaction (of mine
anyway) is: "moar is better", but that's clearly not correct.
Taking some time to review and figure out what costs/concerns/benefits
there are with more coverage in which places such that improvements in
the data set (and view of the bgp world) could be made... is great!