[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Security alert aggregator?
- Subject: Security alert aggregator?
- From: code at joelwhitehouse.com (Joel Whitehouse)
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 17:22:31 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 9/16/19 4:50 PM, David Hubbard wrote:
> Curious if anyone knows of a security alert aggregation service?Â For
> example, go and plug in all the various vendors hardware and software
> packages your enterprise uses, and then the service subscribes to all
> the random RSS feeds, CVE lists, vendor mailing lists, etc. to feed you
> the data instead of needing staff to write something custom, and then
> have checks to ensure the custom thing is still pulling from the right
> location, etc.
There's always the US CERT Bulletins, which aggregate CVEs into a handy
list and is published as an RSS feed: