GPS Sync Outage

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 05:08:17PM -0500, Matt Hoppes wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing GPS timing source outages across the U. S. In the last two hours?

On what hardware/firmware are you seeing this?

Nothing unusual in the Bay Area so far, in other words "All Quiet on the
Western Front". I am seeing receivers synced to at least 6 or 7 sats. Two
different locations; one Garmin 18LVC, one uBlox 6M hardware. There is
also no chatter about it on the time-nuts list where I would suspect to
see it first.

-andreas