[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Impacts of Encryption Everywhere (any solution?)
- Subject: Impacts of Encryption Everywhere (any solution?)
- From: nanog at jack.fr.eu.org (nanog at jack.fr.eu.org)
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 12:40:01 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CAEmG1=pcRFL+Ag8j1jct3CPSJuh6y+w7ZsuknJxdbO6TOjna6g@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <327156475.3871.1529180031823.JavaMail.mhammett@ThunderFuck> <[email protected]> <CAEmG1=pcRFL+Ag8j1jct3CPSJuh6y+w7ZsuknJxdbO6TOjna6g@mail.gmail.com>
Well, yes, there is, you simply have to break the end to end encryption
On 06/17/2018 03:09 AM, Matthew Petach wrote:
> Except that if websites are set to HTTPS only, there's no option for
> disabling encryption on the client side.
> On Sat, Jun 16, 2018, 14:47 <nanog at jack.fr.eu.org> wrote:
>> On 06/16/2018 10:13 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
>>> Sadly, it's just falling on deaf ears. Silicon Valley will continue to
>> think they know better than everyone else and people outside of that bubble
>> will continue to be disadvantaged.
>> What, again ?
>> Encryption is what is best for the most people.
>> The few that will not use it can disable it.
>> No issue then.