[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Impacts of Encryption Everywhere (any solution?)
- Subject: Impacts of Encryption Everywhere (any solution?)
- From: nanog at jack.fr.eu.org (nanog at jack.fr.eu.org)
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 23:45:06 +0200
- In-reply-to: <327156475.3871.1529180031823.JavaMail.mhammett@ThunderFuck>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <327156475.3871.1529180031823.JavaMail.mhammett@ThunderFuck>
On 06/16/2018 10:13 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:
> Sadly, it's just falling on deaf ears. Silicon Valley will continue to think they know better than everyone else and people outside of that bubble will continue to be disadvantaged.
What, again ?
Encryption is what is best for the most people.
The few that will not use it can disable it.
No issue then.