[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
BGP in a containers
- Subject: BGP in a containers
- From: morrowc.lists at gmail.com (Christopher Morrow)
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 01:00:42 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CA[email protected]>
- References: <CALcVfM0t8OogJBoNhvHXb_xhxw5Zc05qNe1Jayv2C-A=Memail@example.com> <354033155.2785.1529027144903.JavaMail.mhammett@ThunderFuck> <CAMFTxdTYWt[email protected]> <[email protected]> <CA[email protected]>
On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:41 PM Oliver O'Boyle <oliver.oboyle at gmail.com>
> There's no reason why it shouldn't work well. It's just a minor paradigm
> shift that requires some solid testing and knowhow on the ops team.
and... XR or Junos are ... doing this under the covers for you anyway, so..
get used to the new paradigem!