[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
BGP in a containers
- Subject: BGP in a containers
- From: eric-list at truenet.com (Eric Tykwinski)
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 22:24:20 -0400
- In-reply-to: <CAMFTx[email protected]>
- References: <CALcVfM0t8OogJBoNhvHXb_xhxw5Zc05qNe1Jayv2C-A=Mfirstname.lastname@example.org> <354033155.2785.1529027144903.JavaMail.mhammett@ThunderFuck> <CAMFTx[email protected]>
The funny part is I donâ??t like containers but love VMs, so kvm, vmware, citrix, hvm, et al.
Not much difference but I tend to like the separation of OS knowledge, with all the bugs lately though I wonder if itâ??s worth it.
> On Jun 14, 2018, at 10:14 PM, Hunter Fuller <hf0002+nanog at uah.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:46 PM Mike Hammett <nanog at ics-il.net> wrote:
>> I wonder which part of the proposal people find offensive.
> I have no idea. All - You know no one is trying to make *you* run BGP
> inside of a container, right?