[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
fd.io vs cumulus vs snabb vs OVS vs OpenNSL
- Subject: fd.io vs cumulus vs snabb vs OVS vs OpenNSL
- From: nanog at jack.fr.eu.org (nanog at jack.fr.eu.org)
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 23:28:50 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CA[email protected]>
- References: <CA[email protected]>
I currently use cumulus's software, I will then report my experience:
not production ready
You have a lot of features, with a fast development, but ..
I expect my network to be a rock solid part of my infrastructure,
especially when I am using the classic part, not the fancy ones
When I have huge stability issue with something like bgp, what can I say
but "get away from those software, it is not production-ready yet" ?
On 06/14/2018 04:18 PM, Marcus Leske wrote:
> Any thought leader on the list to shed some light to what is happening
> in the world of open networking ? OVS vs OpenNSL vs Cumulus vs fd.io
> vs Snabb vs a lot of stuff :)
> Where is this going ? What are the obvious pros and cons of each when
> it comes to scale and feature velocity ?