[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Anyone else blacklisted this morning by rbl.iprange.net?
- Subject: Anyone else blacklisted this morning by rbl.iprange.net?
- From: rsk at gsp.org (Rich Kulawiec)
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 12:04:09 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 04:46:02PM +0000, Mel Beckman quoted:
> "rbl.iprange.net will mark every ip address as listed to force removal of this server."
Apparently they didn't read section 3.4 of RFC 6471:
Given this behavior on their part, it would seem best to not only
immediately remove their old DNSBL from mail system configurations,
but to never add their new one.