[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Remote power cycle recommendations
- Subject: Remote power cycle recommendations
- From: bill at herrin.us (William Herrin)
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 13:03:32 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Andy Ringsmuth <andy at newslink.com> wrote:
> Iâ??m sure many here are familiar with or using/have used devices to remotely power cycle equipment. Iâ??m considering a Dataprobe iBoot-G2 and am curious if youâ??ve had experience with it, or other recommendations.
> I only need one outlet to be remotely power cycle-able. I have one piece of equipment that is occasionally a little flaky and, well, you know the hassle.
The ancient (read: cheap used) APC AP9211's still get the job done.
William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com bill at herrin.us
Dirtside Systems ......... Web: <http://www.dirtside.com/>