[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IPv6 addressing plan spreadsheet issue
- Subject: IPv6 addressing plan spreadsheet issue
- From: pete at tccmail.ca (Pete Baldwin)
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 14:35:28 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Each file can only contain a single IP address in order to upload to the
cloud spreadsheet.Â You'll need to split each entry into it's own file
and then it should work.Â Good luck!
On 04/01/2018 07:09 AM, Job Snijders wrote:
> Hi all,
> I made a list of the IPv6 addresses in my home LAN, but have trouble
> copy+pasting the list into a cloud spreadsheet. My address list is here:
> How do other folks do this? Just administrate things in text files?
> Kind regards,