[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IPv6 addressing plan spreadsheet issue
- Subject: IPv6 addressing plan spreadsheet issue
- From: list-nanog2 at dragon.net (Paul Ebersman)
- Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2018 09:02:07 -0600
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
job> Hi all, I made a list of the IPv6 addresses in my home LAN, but
job> have trouble copy+pasting the list into a cloud spreadsheet. My
job> address list is here: http://pete.meerval.net/~job/
job> How do other folks do this? Just administrate things in text files?
I just put all my v6 addrs into an emoji-based DNS zone file. Then I
altered all system files, including ifconfig, iptables, etc. to use DNS
instead of raw IP addrs.
I'm in the midst of uploading it all into route 53. I'm sure it will be