[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: No subject
- From: morrowc.lists at gmail.com (Christopher Morrow)
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 10:31:32 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 6:08 AM, Rich Kulawiec <rsk at gsp.org> wrote:
> We are busy trying to support a domain name system that is two to
> three orders of magnitude larger (as measured by domains) than it
> should be or needs to be.
that statement seems ... hard to prove.
also, what does it matter the size of the domain system?
also, perhaps this is an incentives problem from the top down? (if it's
really a problem, I mean).
- No subject
- From: rdobbins at arbor.net (Roland Dobbins)