[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: BRAS/BNG Suggestion
- From: mark.tinka at seacom.mu (Mark Tinka)
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 13:13:03 +0200
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <VI1PR0401MB2445CCDF71DBEDDFADBDF397878D0@VI1PR0401MB2445.eurprd04.prod.outlo ok.com> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
On 2/Dec/16 12:37, tim at pelican.org wrote:
> I'd steer clear at a small scale like 20k subscribers. In my experience, Ericsson as an organisation just aren't set up to deal with a company that want to buy a couple of boxes, install and run them themselves, and call support when something breaks - it's all about multi-month PoCs and fully-managed rollouts at incumbent-telco scale. Think 20M subs, not 20k.