[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: ExtremeWare
- From: paul at prt.org (Paul Thornton)
- Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 07:17:36 +0100
- In-reply-to: <1508035138.12027.1470091176378.JavaMail.mhammett@ThunderFuck>
- References: <1508035138.12027.1470091176378.JavaMail.mhammett@ThunderFuck>
On 01/08/2016 23:39, Mike Hammett wrote:
> Can those that ran switches with ExtremeWare on them remember that far back?
> I've got a Summit 400t-48 and I can't seem figure out how to get DDM information from the SFP. Did they have that ability?
They probably do, but only in the deep runic debug mode (nofeep) which
was never a recommended practice unless you had the TAC on the 'phone.
I have a couple of old 48si boxes hanging around in the lab LAN -
Extremeware 7.8.4 certainly doesn't understand "show port n
transceiver". I think this is XOS only.
- From: rjacobs at pslightwave.com (Robert Jacobs)
- From: ahebert at pubnix.net (Alain Hebert)