[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Route leaks from AS9498 (BHARTI Airtel)?
- Subject: Route leaks from AS9498 (BHARTI Airtel)?
- From: yang.yu.list at gmail.com (Yang Yu)
- Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 12:19:29 -0600
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Andrew Duey
<andrew.duey at widerangebroadband.net> wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing their routes leaked from AS9498 (BHARTI Airtel) in
> According to bgpmon.net they started leaking our Level 3 provided IP space
> at 2015-11-06 05:52 UTC. Oddly, they're not leaking our ARIN assigned IP
> blocks but our prefixes inside the 18.104.22.168/8 range they are (22.214.171.124/21
> and 126.96.36.199/24).
Yes I saw the same thing. Level 3 customer space inside 188.8.131.52/8 got
leaked by AS9498 through 174, 4323, 5580 and 12989.
I did got alerts from bgpmon but the event is not shown on
bgpstream.com. What are the criteria for listing on bgpstream.com?