[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What hath god wrought?
- Subject: What hath god wrought?
- From: j at 2600hz.com (Joshua Goldbard)
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 00:14:07 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Like the comment below the article says, that line about turning off recursive DNS is pretty lame. Tantamount to saying "if you don't want me coming in your house you shouldn't have used wooden doors n00b!". It's still breaking and entering.
Call me crazy but I tend to think every service has a Backdoor these days. It's not surprising to see one for a Ddos service.
In other news, the sky is still blue.
Thanks for sharing the article though! Was a fun read.
Sent from my iPhone
On May 19, 2013, at 4:59 PM, "Michael Painter" <tvhawaii at shaka.com> wrote: