[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Vpn tunnel Asa 5505 to fortigate 60c
- Subject: Vpn tunnel Asa 5505 to fortigate 60c
- From: kenneth.mcrae at dreamhost.com (Kenneth McRae)
- Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 09:50:14 -0700
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
What is the public peer address on the ISP end?
On May 18, 2013 8:15 AM, "akurenath" <akurenath at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi nanog,
> I have a fortigate 60c connecting a vpn tunnel to an asa 5505. I have the
> connection setup, but it will not connect because unfortunately the isp at
> the fortigate end decided to give us a 192.168.13/24 address. Now what I'd
> like to know is if there is any way to get this vpn connection to work
> through a pat connection until the isp resolves this issue?
> Thank you for any help.
> Sent from Samsung mobile