[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Illegal usage of AS51888 (and PI 22.214.171.124/24) from AS42989 and AS57954 (in ukraine)
- Subject: Illegal usage of AS51888 (and PI 126.96.36.199/24) from AS42989 and AS57954 (in ukraine)
- From: fw at deneb.enyo.de (Florian Weimer)
- Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 11:10:22 +0200
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]> (Nick Hilliard's message of "Fri, 03 May 2013 19:01:24 +0100")
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
* Nick Hilliard:
> ripe policy 2007-01 will help with this problem by ensuring that anyone who
> has got PI address space will be traceable and will be paying for it (i.e.
> it will appear on the holder's payment radar).
I don't think there are plans to publish this information in the WHOIS