[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Could not send email to office 365
- Subject: Could not send email to office 365
- From: cathya at isc.org (Cathy Almond)
- Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 07:42:06 +0100
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 01/05/13 10:21, ISHII, Yuji wrote:
> Hello folks,
> Have you ever seen DNS issues on Office 365?
> MX record of Office 365 is example.mail.eo.outlook.com.
> I can get the MX record, however, I could not get the A record of the MX
> record, got Timeout.
> Does anyone have the same issue?
This may be a red herring, but I've heard of some dropping of DNS
queries for the names within outlook.com domains where the queries are
all coming from source port 53 (i.e. your recursive server doesn't use
query source port randomization). Might be worth checking what the
recursive server you're using is doing?