[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
why haven't ethernet connectors changed?
- Subject: why haven't ethernet connectors changed?
- From: woody at pch.net (Bill Woodcock)
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:29:07 -0800
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Dec 20, 2012, at 10:20 AM, Michael Thomas <mike at mtcc.com> wrote:
> I was looking at a Raspberry Pi board and was struck with how large the ethernet
> connector is in comparison to the board as a whole. It strikes me: ethernet
> connectors haven't changed that I'm aware in pretty much 25 years.
Actually, I was just throwing some away yesterday, and it struck me how much things _had_ changed.