[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What vexes VoIP users?
- Subject: What vexes VoIP users?
- From: thegameiam at yahoo.com (David Barak)
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:45:03 -0800 (PST)
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
>From: Joe Greco <jgreco at ns.sol.net>
>I have no idea why anyone would be paying Ma Bell $69/month for a phone
>line, unless you like giving them your money or something.
In my neck of the woods (Washington DC), the POTS line is the one that works
during a?bad?power outage, and has qualitatively different failure modes than my
cable service.? Whether that's something one wants to purchase is a different
Need Geek Rock? Try The Franchise: