[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: What If....
- From: brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com (Brian E Carpenter)
- Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 09:35:49 +1300
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 2011-02-26 10:34, bill manning wrote:
> The IANA function was split?
RFC 2860 already did that. It seems to work well.
I'm glad to see they are up to date:
"Paper submissions should
include a three and one-half inch
computer diskette in HTML, ASCII,
Word or WordPerfect format (please
- What If....
- From: Ed.Lewis at neustar.biz (Edward Lewis)