[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[arin-ppml] NAT444 rumors (was Re: Looking for an IPv6naysayer...)
- Subject: [arin-ppml] NAT444 rumors (was Re: Looking for an IPv6naysayer...)
- From: leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com (Leigh Porter)
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 22:31:14 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 18 Feb 2011, at 20:55, "Zed Usser" <zzuser at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- On Sat, 2/19/11, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:
>> You only need to solve those problems to the
>> extent that there are meaningful things still
>> trapped in an IPv4-only world.
> Are you willing to bet that IPv4 address exhaustion will not result in IPv6-only hosts before we run out of meaningful IPv4-only hosts?
> - Zed
IPv6 only hosts are a good thing to speed up v6 adoption. Nothing like a good carrot to get the donkeys moving.