IPv6 - a noobs prespective

In article
<7000830.352.1297276636748.JavaMail.franck at franck-martins-macbook-pro.loc
al>, Franck Martin <franck at genius.com> writes

>You missed the IPv6 hour at Nanog42:
>
>http://www.civil-tongue.net/grandx/wiki/nanog42
>https://wiki.tools.isoc.org/IETF71_IPv4_Outage
>
>May be another one is needed?

If you are going to debug very much (and/or undertake a "dummies"
course") it's probably going to take more than an hour, at one of those
venues - useful though the hour is for other purposes.

What these meetings need is an "IPV6 room", where you have several days
to work through all the issues (hopefully with some help - I've seen
people struggle to get IPv6 working on a Windows XP laptop, for
example).

Roland.

--
Roland Perry