[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
"Leasing" of space via non-connectivity providers
- Subject: "Leasing" of space via non-connectivity providers
- From: jbates at brightok.net (Jack Bates)
- Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 17:09:12 -0600
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 2/5/2011 5:06 PM, John Levine wrote:
> If there have been cases with a willing seller and a willing buyer
> where ARIN has refused to update WHOIS or rDNS, I'd be interested to
> hear about them.
Isn't it moot when you can reallocate the entire block to the other
party? Contractual agreements of the sale would enforce the inability to
reclaim or remove the reallocation.