[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
And so it ends...
- Subject: And so it ends...
- From: bensons at queuefull.net (Benson Schliesser)
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 16:56:17 -0600
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Feb 3, 2011, at 4:34 PM, Robert Bonomi wrote:
> Abssolutely *NOT*. their unique status derives from the actions of a
> contractor "faithfully executing" it's duties on the behalf of the U.S.
> Gov't. 'Antitrust' does not apply to the Gov't, nor to those acting
> on its behalf, nor to anyone operating a government-sanctioned monopoly.
Maybe that applies to ICANN. But how does it apply to ARIN?