[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Last of ipv4 /8's allocated
- Subject: Last of ipv4 /8's allocated
- From: iljitsch at muada.com (Iljitsch van Beijnum)
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:20:56 +0100
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On 2 feb 2011, at 0:39, Randy Carpenter wrote:
>>> That's how I would do it. With the exception of LACNIC, each one
>>> neighbors a block that is already allocated to that RIR.
>> But if they wanted to do that, why give 106/8 to APNIC?
> I assume you mean 102/8
No, I was talking about monday's allocations: http://www.apnic.net/publications/news/2011/delegation