Re: [Captive-portals] Call for adoption draft-ekwk-capport-rfc7710bis

Hi Kyle,

I was thinking based on Section 3, The Captive-Portal Link Relation Type, the RFC7710 URL could be just about anything -- anything that prompts an existing captive portal redirection where a Link Relation is sending the API end-point to the right location...