[Captive-portals] Call for adoption draft-ekwk-capport-rfc7710bis

Erik and Warren have helpfully provided this draft that updates RFC 7710.  Today we discussed this and there seemed to be general agreement to adopt.

Please respond to this email before 2019-04-12 stating whether you think we should adopt or not.  If not, please share your reasons when you say this.

I'll be assessing consensus on this document, because my co-chair is an author.