Re: [Captive-portals] quick poll: IETF 105 Montreal

I’m in favor of having a meeting (and I’ll be in Montreal); I think at this point we should work to get the documents ready to go.

Our milestones for API, Architecture, and 7710bis are set to July 2019, so I’d encourage that we get those documents in shape to WGLC, and go through any issues that exist. For API, we have some changes in the GitHub version that haven’t been published yet. We should make sure to do that prior to the cutoff.

Thanks,
Tommy