[Captive-portals] quick poll: IETF 105 Montreal

All,

Feel free to reply unicast to us (or otherwise) if you have plans to be in Montreal and think we should have a meeting.

I know I have a few todos on the 7710bis document, but apart from that what do folks think we should discuss?  Any demos to present?

If there isn't a formal meeting and it turns out there's interest "on the ground", we could always do like we did in Bangkok and try to sort out an unofficial meeting when we get there.  That obviously can have its own issues.

Thanks,
-Erik