Re: [Captive-portals] (no subject)

Hi Erik and Tommy,

I would be happy to present. How long should I plan for? 15 minutes could be enough to go over our work to date with time for discussion added.

Thanks,
Brian

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 7:06 PM Tommy Pauly <[email protected]> wrote:
+1 to getting a presentation from WBA; it would also be useful to get input and conversation during the meeting about the current working group documents!

Best,
Tommy