Re: [Captive-portals] Call for adoption draft-ekwk-capport-rfc7710bis

On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 at 20:37, Martin Thomson <[email protected]> wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2019, at 04:57, Warren Kumari wrote:
> Can you please let the list know what your consensus assessment is [...]?

My sincerest apologies for letting this drop.  My remainder got eaten by a pet.  I probably need a "does not operate any internal timers" warning printed somewhere.

Yes, there seems to be sufficient support for adoption.

Authors, please submit a -ietf- version at your convenience.  Erik should have the necessary privileges to move this over to the capport-wg organization there.

Document uploaded (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-00).

(Not yet moved into the capport-wg repo though.)