Re: [Captive-portals] Capport at the hackathon

I am interested in participating in the hack-a-thon this weekend for
capport.  I am in Philadelphia (UTC -5) so the timezone may be a bit
of an issue.  Please let me know if we get a Slack group going and I
can see if there is a way for me to contribute remotely.