Re: [Captive-portals] Capport at the hackathon

For the hackathon, it would be great if you could put on a system integrators hat and fully setup and integrate a working captive portal and a API/PvD end-point with full knowledge of network state. This would be valuable feedback for the group and will provide insight into operational requirements.

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 4:55 PM, Tommy Pauly <[email protected]> wrote:
+1

I'll be there, and would love to work on CAPPORT stuff!

Tommy