Re: [Captive-portals] Thoughts/comments on draft-nottingham-capport-problem-01

On 4 April 2016 at 15:43, Michael Richardson <[email protected]> wrote:
> So, a URL-scheme that could contain a pointer to the other SSID.

You mean something I could put on my webpage that, if clicked, would
cause a device to connect to the identified SSID?  That might be less
than good.  I thought that Adam was talking about plain ol' text, but
maybe he can confirm.

>     > I¹m very happy to contribute towards an industry survey and will keep
>     > following the discussion in the mailing list.
>
> I'm super-happy to have you on the list.

Likewise.  It's good to have this sort of perspective.